Monday, July 27, 2015

Shattering Glass

Dear family,

Happy birthday to my two adorable sisters tomorrow! I love you guys!

This week was full of tons of work!! Hna. Carvajal is on fire! She's making every second count and we've been working a ton on helping others come unto Christ. We changed the way we teach our first lesson and focus on the Book of Mormon and how it can change lives. We have seen so much more improvement in our investigators!! It's amazing that we are given the opportunity to share the truth with others. We found new people to teach all over the place! Hooray! We found 2 new potentials who worked for a mormon family in Chihuahua! They would feed the missionaries all the time in the home they worked in, but they never formally spoke with them in a lesson. I'm so excited to continue teaching them! They didn't come to church yesterday because the husband got sick from dehydration, poor thing. We must all drink more water!

We also found a 22 year old young mom, Jaclin. Jaclin is super catholic and super nice. She told us that she has been married for 2 years and encourages everyone to live the law of chastity, just like she did! It's fantastic! She didn't accept a date to be baptized, but she did agree to learn more. This is going to be awesome :)

Our zone is still progressing! We had some amazing divisions this week with the hardest working companionship I have ever seen! It was such a great experience working with them and learning from them.

I had such a crazy experience this week! We were eating lunch and I poured ice water in a warm glass. I had the glass in my hand when.... it shattered! The bottom of the glass fell off! I guess the "myth" is true: don't put cold water in warm glasses (my childhood makes so much more sense now). haha who would of thought that things like that actually happen!

We have been having a ton of rain this week and the Lord has blessed us with scenes of lightening. It sounds weird, but they sky has been so awe-inspiring seeing everything light up! After the storms, we've all had a good time taking off our shoes to walk through "rivered" streets.

I challenge you guys to read the introduction of the Book of Mormon and ponder on how amazing the Book of Mormon is! It is so true! Reading the Book of Mormon has blessed my life so much and I know that anyone who studies it will see that it is the word of the Lord. Wow! We are so blessed! 2 Nephi 33:10

I love you!

Hermana Zubeldia

No comments:

Post a Comment