Monday, November 24, 2014

Goodbye Mayo! Hello Macapule!

Dear loved ones,

I'm heading off to Los Mochis to open up an area! Ahhh! This is going to be so fun and so crazy! I'm way excited! I also get to welcome a fellow Americana (at least, I think she's American, I haven't been told yet) into the field and help her ease into missionary life! I'm picking her up tomorrow in the missionary office. Until then, I am in a trio with Hna. Rojas and her new companion, Hna. Nielson. Hna. Nielson seems like a hipster, so I know that Hna. Rojas and her are going to have the time of their lives!

It's really bittersweet to be leaving my first home out here, but I'm very excited to find out what Sinaloa is like. I've heard it's very different from Sonora, so get ready to hear some crazy stories!

We finished off this transfer with so many miracles! This beginning of this transfer was crazy hard, but, "porque tras muchas tribulaciones vienen las bendiciones." We ended up the transfer with a missionary activity in the ward and almost 50 people came! With many of our investigators there! Then, all our investigators with baptismal dates all came to church as well as many of the less actives we have been working with! We have been so humbled and blessed to see the Lord work miracles in our area! Maria Teresa will hopefully be getting baptized this Saturday, and Francisco Javier will be getting baptized the week after :) I won't be here for their baptisms, but I am so happy that I got to help teach such wonderful people and help them on their road to Christ, entering the Kingdom of God.

I don't know how to express how much I have loved this ward! When we found out I was leaving, we quickly went to visit the people who have impacted our lives here in Mayo. We visited our recent converts and I got to share my testimony with Cesar, the husband of Maria Jesus, who has still not accepted to be baptized. There will hopefully come a day when I receive news that he has finally decided to join his family in the church. Until then, I will continue to pray daily that he will receive his testimony, strengthening his life and his family forever.

I love you all! You are all in my prayers :)

DyC 58:2-4

Hermana Zubeldia

¡Todo está bien en Sión!

No comments:

Post a Comment