Monday, June 30, 2014

Hola Everyone!

Hola!

Before I begin, let me apologize for all the grammar mistakes I'm about to make. This keyboard is ridiculous.

Happy Birthday, wonderful father of mine! Enjoy the fireworks and the hotdogs! (I'll have to introduce you to Mexican hotdogs when I get back! They are so much better!)

I hope everyone is doing fantastic! I know I sure am! Missionary work is long and hard, but very satisfying. I love helping seeing others feel the spirit and working with them so that they can have the Spirit more in their lives. This sure is a marvelous work and a wonder!

I can't believe I have already been out for a month! Really, the days are flying by and I've heard that it only goes by faster. I know that I'm still a youngling, but it's crazy how much I've already learned in the past month. I've learned so much from my companion and all the scripture knowledge she has to share. I want to soak up all the insight she gives me about the gospel so that I can help others the way she helps me.

One of the best things about missionary work (besides the heat, que apenas esta empezando...[It only has begun...]) is watching the gospel change peoples lives. I love seeing investigators be touched by the Gospel. The Gospel of Jesus Christ is so true! I'm grateful for the opportunity to help people understand what their lives have in store. 

Anyways, I love you all! Keep on reading scriptures and looking for miracles!

Love,

Hna Zubeldia

No comments:

Post a Comment