Monday, September 15, 2014

Time is flying!

Dear everyone,

Time is flying by so fast! And I hear it's only going to start flying faster! My sister, Hermana Zubeldia, sent me a great letter explaining time on the mission. We spend 42% of the mission outside of the home, preaching the gospel. 33% of the mission is spent sleeping, and 25% of the mission is spend studying and planning. If we correctly spend the 25% of the mission in sincere study and planning, the 42% spent out in the field will be more productive, allowing us to better enjoy the 33% we have to recharge.

This week was full of fun and full of miracles. Hermana Rojas is progressing nicely and we are both excited to start week 3 of her training. She has a profound testimony that is helping us find the golden people ready to receive the gospel.

Miracle moment: Bernardo is so ready! It's amazing to see someone preparing themselves to make covenants with the Lord. Bernardo was out of town last week and was not able to get baptized on Saturday. We talked with him yesterday about his baptism (for this Saturday) and it was amazing to see him feel the spirit in saying that he was ready to get baptized. He is so happy! Just watching him letting the idea sink in, that he is ready, is something I never want to forget. I also won't ever forget when he asked he if he had to buy the baptismal suit :) We told him we got that one covered.

The crazy moment of the week was when I ate Camarones a la Diabla. It's shrimp covered in a salsa made of pure chile. We helped make the salsa and shrimp and stuff, all of us coughing because the chile was in the air. Wow! That suff is hot!

I love you all so much! Thank you for being such great examples to me!

Moroni 8:3

Talk to you all next week!

Hermana Zubeldia

​ ​Baptism of Maria Jesus. She is just amazing! This is a woman that I will never forget.

The missionaries in my ward, the last day we were together before transfers. Good times!.

No comments:

Post a Comment