Monday, September 1, 2014

I love you all!

Hello everyone!

I love you all so much and I apologize once more, but I have no time to write today. We went to the mission office to pick up  our new companions and such, and when we got to the cyber café, there were only 3 computers. I have around 15 or so minutes to write to you all and to my mission president because I just got on. I'm planning on printing out emails and reading them later.

Maria Jesús has been baptized! And the greatest part is that her husband came to church yesterday to see her confirmed! You could tell by his face that he felt the Spirit very strongly. I am so excited to visit them on Wednesday! We are going to help this whole family accept the gospel. As we say to everyone, the gospel blesses families. This is probably on of my favorite things to say to people. My family has been so blessed by the gospel; I love helping other families see that.

Guess who is training this transfer...me! We have a plethora of sister missionaries in this mission, and I get the honor to train Hna. Rojas, from Mexico. I am very excited to get to know her and help her start her 12 week program. Any advice is more than welcome! Really!

Okay, well, I love you all! Thank you for being such a support to me out here in Mexico. Keep on reading your scriptures and praying. Be obedient and the Lord will bless you!

Scripture for you all, try to memorize D y C 20:37. It's fantastic!
Love you!

Hna Zubeldia

PS- We had some Jehovah Witnesses knock on our door the other day. It was great giving them a pamphlet and watching their faces when they realized who we were. An hour later, another JW stopped us in his truck. They sure work hard on Saturdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment