Monday, September 22, 2014

Hurricane!

Dear everyone,

This week was pretty crazy. There was a hurricane running around which allowed us to enjoy some nice cool weather and some rain. We were very appreciative to be able to walk with clouds in the sky, but sadly the drastic weather change left us a bit sick. To add to weather changes, we ate a lot of seafood that didn't sit well with the heat that would come and go. All of us missionaries in the ward were sick on Wednesday, but with the help of the priesthood and some rest, we all got better and were able to work on Thursday. I love the power of God!

My companion, Hermana Rojas, on her first day :)
One thing my companion, Hermana Rojas, learned this week is that you can truly love a person before you meet them. I want to testify that this is true. The people I have met on my mission so far have truly changed my life. I love the people here! I love being able to share the gospel with them and helping them change their lives. This is a marvelous work and a wonder. To be able to help a soul is a life changing experience.

I love you all! keep on following the Lord and listening to the spirit. If there's anything I learned this week, it's that the spirit is key to missionary work. If the Lord is testifying something to us through the Holy Ghost, then we must do all we can to follow what He says. He knows what's best, no matter what.

Moroni 10:6-7

Love you!

Hermana Zubeldia

¡Todo está bien en Sión!

No comments:

Post a Comment