Monday, October 12, 2015

This is the place!

Dear family,

What do you guys want me to write about? Anything specific?

All of us sisters on Tuesday morning.
It was a blast trying to get ready Tuesday morning with all of these sisters!
Last Monday night, Hna. Ortíz and I, along with 6 other sisters, stayed the night with the secretarias for a day long meeting the next day. Talk about a party of sister missionaries!!! We had a ton of fun and made sure to sing happy birthday to my companion as soon as she woke up :) It was great seeing the wonderful sisters, as well as seeing Hna. García, Hna. Franco... There was a lot to say and catch up on! The next day was full of sitting, taking notes, talking about how we can improve our zones... and all that jazz. It was fantastic! We finished by around 7pm and were back in Navojoa by 10pm. I kind of got a fever throughout the meeting, but the Lord loves me and helped me get better. Also, Mexican medicine works REALLY well!  

All of these sisters are from my generation :)
And there's another photo bomber in the back...
We had a power packed zone meeting on Friday and were able to have divisiones with 2 fantastic sisters. I love all of these people so much! 

We saw a little miracle over the weekend. We've been teaching a young adult, Santiago, who wants to get baptized, but never goes to church on Sunday. His girlfriend is being taught by the Elders and is excitedly preparing for her baptism. I don't know if having her excited about the gospel is helping him be excited about the gospel, but we visited him on Saturday and discovered that he is almost done with reading 1 Nephi and that he wants to get baptized now! What?! That's awesome!  We taught him the importance of the Sabbath and put a date for him baptism for mid November. The Lord is preparing him, that's for sure. We want to make sure that he meets with the standards found in DyC 20:37 so that he can be a strong member for the rest of days :)

Esperanza, Kitzia, y Yaveel are doing fantastic! Pray for them! Please pray for them! We have faith that they will be baptized this Saturday. They are so prepared!!! They are already strong members :) I pray with all my heart that they can be baptized before the end of this transfer.

Life is so peaceful right now. It's a hard feeling to describe, but I feel very happy right now. It's not the jumping up and down kind of happy, but the happy feeling that comes knowing that the Lord is in charge and He wants us to accept His will in all things. 

Anyways, I love you guys!!! I got your package full of letters. Thank you! Have a fantastic week!

Hermana Zubeldia

We decided to finally take a shower ;).
This is us on Tuesday, before leaving the house for the day long meeting

Zone meeting. Our companions are leaving us!!! So we decided to carry them on our backs. Haha I'm the only one who could lift my companion (it's all the exercise in the mornings...)




One more picture!!! I can´t believe this sister is leaving! Hermana Capps (the blonde) has been an amazing friend throughout my entire mission.











The internet is working really well! So here is another picture of some other fantastic sisters who have helped me throughout the mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment